Liquid Hand Sanitizer (NON-GEL) Spray Bottle (6 oz) - No Scent Added
Key Product Features:
- 6 oz spray bottle with lid for quick use and easy storage in desk drawer or purse
- No scent added
- Has a space to write your name to avoid confusion in the office or other shared spaces
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet) Certificate available by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- Non-gel, liquid, watery formula that sprays great
- 80% ethyl alcohol formulation as recommended by World Health Organization & CDC
- In stock. Made in Wisconsin and shipped from Missouri, USA.
- Slight ethyl alcohol smell similar to the scent of diluted nail polish remover
- Quick drying (faster than gel), non-sticky formula with a light moisturizer to not dry out your hands.
Tiffalina’s Hand Sanitizer (liquid, non-gel) is an 80% solution of ethyl alcohol intended for use as a hand sanitizer and antiseptic. This product is formulated using the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) recommended formulations and guidelines. Based on World Health Organization recommendations, this product does not contain any thickeners, dyes or other ingredients than those listed in the Drug Facts. This is to ensure maximum effectiveness at eliminating germs. "No Scent Added" is made without fragrance and, if you smell it in the bottle, has a clean rubbing alcohol smell. Most people do not find this alcohol scent to be offensive like the tequila smell that many other liquid sanitizers have. This hand sanitizer dissipates almost instantly, seconds after application. This liquid formula is non-sticky and dries very fast.
We apologize in advance for the rise in cost of hand sanitizer products but, due to the high demand across the world, the cost of ingredients, pumps and plastic bottles required to make these products has skyrocketed. We are doing the best we can to get it to you when you need it and at a reasonable price.