DIY Diet Store Shipping Policy
**Currently, shipping times are delayed due to the pandemic. We ship ALL orders at 2:00 CST each day. Then it is in the hands of UPS and USPS, which we have no control over. We recommend choosing UPS if you want to get it more quickly.
We ship via USPS and UPS
I. USPS (United States Postal Service)
- USPS provides tracking information but it is normally a day or two behind.
- USPS Priority Mail is a shipping option for all products.
- Under normal conditions, orders placed before 2:00pm CST Monday through Friday will ship that day. Orders placed after 2:00pm CST Monday through Thursday will ship the next day. Orders placed after 2:00pm CST on Friday will ship the following Monday.
- USPS Priority Mail transit days are normally 2-3 days for the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. Transit time for U.S territories, A.P.O. addresses, F.P.O. addresses will be longer.
- We only ship to the U.S./U.S. Territories. We do not ship orders to an international delivery address.
II. UPS (United Parcel Service)
- UPS provides tracking information that is normally up-to-date.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes, APO addresses, FPO addresses.
- UPS ships ONLY to physical addresses. (Delivery is guaranteed only to the street address that you provide. Shipments to incomplete or incorrect addresses or shipments that you re-direct cannot be delivered on time. We must have a complete and proper address.)
- UPS When calculating your shipping time, please note the following:
- Order processing stops at 2:00 P.M. CST each day. Any orders placed after 2:00 P.M. CST will be processed the on the next business day. We do not ship orders on Saturday* or Sunday.
- Per UPS’s Guidelines, the day your package leaves our facility and enters the UPS system does NOT count as a transit day. So, DO NOT count that day in your day count.
- UPS does not deliver on Saturdays* or Sundays. *If you want to request Saturday delivery for an additional fee, please call us at 1-844-217-1629 or email us at email@example.com to find out if your area qualifies for Saturday delivery with UPS.
Shipping Monday through Friday.
- Under normal conditions, orders placed before 2:00pm CST Monday through Friday will ship that day.
- Orders placed after 2:00pm CST Monday through Thursday will ship the next day.
- Orders placed after 2:00pm CST on Friday will ship the following Monday.
- Domestic Delivery Options with UPS (excludes Hawaii and Alaska):
- UPS Next Day: Delivered by the end of the next business day after order is shipped (excludes delivery on Saturday* and Sunday)
- Second Day: By the end of the second business day after order is shipped (excludes delivery on Saturday* and Sunday)
- Three Day Select: End of the third business day after order is shipped.
- Ground: The picture below is the estimated arrival time for DIY orders.
- Holidays: UPS does not have transit on the following Holidays: New Year's Eve (Air only) New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (Air Only), and Christmas Day.
- International Delivery Options: DIY Diet Store does NOT ship internationally unless the order is being shipped to an APO/FPO address or a U.S. territory. The shipping delivery time will vary depending on your global location.
Warm Weather Shipping: Certain items (such as some protein bars) shipped during the summer months can melt. The shipping department takes every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition, but we cannot guarantee your order will arrive un-melted. If your order contains such items that have been in the heat for any length of time, simply unpack your box, and without touching or smashing individual bars, place these items in your refrigerator for about an hour. They will re-harden and suffer no loss of nutrition.
DIY Diet Store Return Policy
We take great pride in the quality of the products we offer and the service we provide. We strive for your satisfaction but realize expectations are not always met. Please review the following guidelines as we hope to achieve successful results. For further assistance, contact Customer Service by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 844-217-1629.
- Damaged-in-Shipping Merchandise: While we take great care in packing your order so that it will arrive in excellent condition, unintentional damage may occur during carrier transit. If your order is damaged when it arrives, please keep the original box, the products and the packing material and contact us immediately. We will ask you to provide pictures of the damaged products, the original box and the packing material via email to email@example.com along with your order number, name and phone number. This evidence will help us to quickly submit a claim on your behalf to the shipping carrier for their investigation so that we can get replacement items on their way to you.
- Unopened Merchandise: Many new, unopened items* (but not all – see exclusions noted below) in original packaging may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange. Please contact us for a return authorization number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 844-217-1629 before sending the items back to us. Once we have received the authorized returned items, you may choose a refund or an exchange of products.
- If you choose a refund, the refund will be issued, less shipping charges paid by you, and all orders that received free shipping will have the shipping charges subtracted from the refund.
- If an item is being returned for an exchange, there will be an additional shipping charge.
- *Exclusions: Perishable, and delicate products cannot be returned, including the following items: supplements, books, breadsticks, and other perishable items.
Defective Merchandise: In the unlikely event of receiving a defective item, please gather the Order Number and Order Date, and contact us for a return authorization number by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 844-217-1629 to exchange the item.
1. Contact us first in order to verify eligibility and receive a return authorization.
2. Place eligible items in the original box or other sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely, as we are not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
3. Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
4. Use the following mailing address to return your shipment: Shipping Department, 310 Sonderen St., O'Fallon, MO 63366
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the DIY web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How DIY policy changes will be communicated.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We (DIY Diet Store) are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. DIY will not sell or rent this information to any outside party.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. DIY will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We NEVER retain credit card information online or in-house.