Get the complete Diet Book Set in order to learn all about the Low Calorie Diet (Phase 2). Each of these books has a part to play in total understanding of the Diet Protocol. Please refer to each of the book descriptions below for more information:
The Complete Diet Book Set Includes:
- Weight Loss Cure Guide
- 101 Worry-Free Diet Recipes book
- My Tracker
- Pocket Guide to the Protocol
- Over 201 Worry-Free Maintenance Recipes
The Weight Loss Cure Guide
- This Weight Loss Cure Guide by Linda Prinster is the complete 'How To' in layman's terms, from the start to finish phases of the Low Calorie Diet and on the other aspects of the Weight Loss Protocol. The Weight Loss Cure Guide contains Tasty Tips, Time Saving Tips, Weight Loss Maximizers, Sample Menus, Charts/Graphs, Dr. Simeons' manuscript, Pounds and Inches - a New Approach to Obesity, and an appendix with over 1,000 foods, drinks, and condiments listing nutritional information and indicating whether or not each is allowed on the different phases of the diet. This Diet Appendix is especially useful when moving into the Maintenance Phase (Phase 3 or P3).
101 Worry-Free Diet Recipes book
- The 101 Worry Free Diet Recipes Book by Leanne Mennemeier & Linda Prinster contains 101 recipes for Phase 2 beverages, P2 fruits, P2 salad dressings, P2 seasoning mixes, P2 salads, P2 soups, P2 vegetables, and Phase 2 entrees eaten during the Very Low Calorie Phase (Phase 2 or P2) of the Weight Loss Diet Protocol. Don't get bored with the food choices by using the cookbook! Use these recipes which boast great taste, yet strict adherence to the Weight Loss Diet Protocol. Also included in the 101 Worry Free Diet Recipes Book are hints and tips from experts of the diet, such as Linda Prinster.
- My Tracker by Tiffany Prinster is a nice little helper for participants during Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the Diet Protocol. Along with motivational quotes to inspire you each day, the My Tracker book helps you to easily track the foods you eat at each meal. This convenient and simple tracking allows you to see trends that may be causing your weight loss to slow or stall, an awareness which can ultimately increase your total weight loss. Track your success daily through a full round of the diet, including the Maintenance Phase.
Pocket Guide of the Weight Loss Protocol
- If you don't want to lug the Weight Loss Cure Guide around throughout your day, this compact book is a great addition to your protocol library. The Pocket Guide to the Protocol is a summarized version of the diet that fits in your purse or pocket purely for convenience. This little book packs the basic information including: a summary of a typical round of the Protocol, approved "menu" for the protocol, rules for the maintenance phase, and a nutrition chart of 1,000 foods, drinks, and condiments charting whether or not each item is allowed on each phase of the protocol. This small, summary book was created solely out of customer demand for a small resource to carry around while on Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the Weight Loss Protocol Diet. All information in the Pocket Guide to the Protocol extracted from The Weight Loss Cure Guide to provide a convenient, carry-along version.
Over 201 Worry-Free Maintenance Recipes
- Have you reached the maintenance phase of the Diet Protocol? Congratulations! Don't panic as you replace your short list of foods allowed on the very low calorie phase of the diet with the endless list of foods allowed on the maintenance phase. Do you ask yourself, "What can I eat on the maintenance phase so I don't gain the weight back?" Our mission for this recipe book is to provide you with over 201 recipes that are NOT obvious, boring, or tasteless. We want to give you variety for P3 breakfast, P3 snacks, P3 entrees, P3 party foods, P3 drinks, and combination foods for Maintenance. Most of the Maintenance Recipes are designed for the No Sugar/No Starch phase of Maintenance but there are options for the second phase of Maintenance as well. This recipe book was designed as a cooking tool for Maintenance and beyond. Each Maintenance recipe has nutritional information and serving size suggestions listed to help you gage your intake for everyday during P3.The Over 201 Worry-Free Maintenance Recipes Book (Prinster & Mennemeier) also includes healthy P3 eating tips, diet tips, maintenance guidelines, and a discussion on Dr. Simeon's philosophy of maintenance. These P3 recipes have been put to the test, both in regard to taste and protocol acceptability. With your new knowledge of foods and the recipes in this P3 cookbook, the next few weeks of Maintenance will fly by. Savor your P3 meals and your weight loss success!